Spray adjuvant is a super-spreading surfactant based on a trisiloxane ethoxylate.
It is an organosilicone surfactant， which can lower the surface tension of spray systems solutions，and leading to an increase in spray coverage. It promotes rapid uptake of agrochemicals into plants via stomatal infiltration. Spray solutions taken into plants in this way become rain fast.
Chemical Name: Polyalkyleneoxide Modified Heptamethyltrisiloxane
1. 100% organosilicone adjuvant
2. Super -wetter and spreader
3. Promotes spray volume reduction
4. Increase Rainfastness
5. Increase the uptake speed of the pesticides into the leaf
6. Improve the crop penetrating
7. Enhance efficiency of agrochemical fluid
8. Save cost
9. Conform to long-term environmental protection standard
Active content percent
Clear, little yellow liquid
Cloud Point(0.1 wt%)
Refractive index at 25°C
Viscosity at 25°C(77°CF)
Surface tension(0.1% aq.)
Package: 1000kgs, 200Kgs，50Kgs，or 25Kgs/drum，or package customize
Storage: Store in dry place， avoid exposing to the sun.